Insureio sends a case to Marketech for processing. In large part, Marketech completes the necessary life insurance application forms and collects a signature from the client. Marketech sends status updates to Insureio.
Sending a case to Marketech.
If a given case is eligible to send to Marketech, an "upload" button will be visible among the processing buttons in the "Policies" tab of a client profile. The text of this button varies depending on whether the case permits e-signature and whether the case came from EZLife. Clicking this button will transmit the case dated to Marketech and create/update a Processing::Marketech::CaseData record in the Insureio database.
A case is eligible to send to Marketech if certain required fields have been set and the carrier on the submitted_details record is supported by Marketech. The required fields are:
- Social Security number
- driver's license number
- driver's license state
- birth date
- state of residence
- ZIP code
One or more Marketech-related buttons should appear under Policy Management if the given case is eligible for Marketech processing.
The following buttons may appear before a case has been uploaded to Marketech:
- "Form Upload": case does not support e-signature
- "Esig Upload": case supports e-signature and did not originate from EZLife
- "(raise error)": case supports e-signature and originated from EZLife
The following buttons may appear after a case has been uploaded to Marketech:
- "Send e-mail": case’s current Insureio status is "Marketech" and e-signature is not complete and esign_code (from Marketech) is available and status is not APP_PRINTED or CLIENT_CALLED
- use to: send email to agent and client
- "Mtech Edit": status is neither ESIGN_COMPLETED nor ESIGN_CANCELLED
- use to: open Marketech's "start" action in a new browser window
- "Mtech View": (always available)
- use to: open Marketech's "retrieve" action with a format of "pdf" in a new browser window
- "Mtech Log": carrier is Genworth and status is ESIGN_COMPLETED, ESIGN_CANCELLED, APP_PRINTED, or CLIENT_CALLED
- use to: open Marketech's "retrieve" action with a format of "log" in a new browser window
If a user clicks the button to send the Marketech E signature e-mail (under Policy Management) before Marketech sends us the E sign code, the link in that e-mail will not have the necessary query data to be functional.