- Required Training
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML). This link will take you to the LIMRA/NAILBA AML training program. You must create your own account to be able to log into the AML Training System.
- Continuing Education (CE). This link will open the WebCE continuing education Online Education Center. You can order courses or sign in to study.
- Professional Development
- National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors (NAIFA). This link takes you to the NAIFA website, where you can download an application to join.
- The Million Dollar Round Table. This link takes you to the MDRT website, where you can check out sales ideas, read the latest issue of Round the Table, and more.
- The American College. This link takes you to the American College website, where you can register to earn your designation as a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), and more.
Located in the Resource Library, the "Professional Development" tab offers links and resources for continuing education and required training. The best advisors have a strong foundation in training and continuing education. To access these materials, click Resource Library and then Professional Development from your left-hand main menu. You'll find links to resources and professional development associations, both for required training (AML) and professional development. Each link will open inside the Insureio system.