Located in the Resource Library, the "Professional Development" tab offers links and resources for continuing education and required training.
The best advisors have a strong foundation in training and continuing education. To access these materials, click Resource Library and then Professional Development from your left-hand main menu. You'll find links to resources and professional development associations, both for required training (AML) and professional development. Each link will open inside the Insureio system.
- Required Training
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML). This link will take you to the LIMRA/NAILBA AML training program. You must create your own account to be able to log into the AML Training System.
- Continuing Education (CE). This link will open the WebCE continuing education Online Education Center. You can order courses or sign in to study.
- Professional Development
- National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors (NAIFA). This link takes you to the NAIFA website, where you can download an application to join.
- The Million Dollar Round Table. This link takes you to the MDRT website, where you can check out sales ideas, read the latest issue of Round the Table, and more.
- The American College. This link takes you to the American College website, where you can register to earn your designation as a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), and more.