Accessing Your Tags
- Click the Marketing section from your left-hand navigation menu.
- Click Your Common Tags.
Adding a Tag
- Type a new tag into the text box.
- Hit Enter to save and display your new tag.
- Your new tag will be displayed above the text entry box.
TIP: Use a descriptive prefix and the equals sign when entering a tag to make future reporting easier. For example, instead of typing "diabetes" as a tag, type "health=diabetes." That way, if you ever forget that you used "diabetes" instead of "diabetic," you could search for all your "health" tags and see what other wording you may have used.
Deleting a Tag
- Click the x on any visible tag to delete it.