Jump to a section:
Your dashboard is organized with tabs at the top of the screen. You may not see all of the following tabs depending on your subscription level and/or permission set:Within the tabs, you have options that help you search and filter your results.
Search by Date
To search for a date range, click the calendar icons to use the date picker or manually type in a date using the format MM/DD/YYYY.
Apply a Filter
To apply, click a filter button (Filter by Status, Filter by Name, or Filter by Follow Up).
If you selected Filter by Status, you'll see a dropdown menu - select your desired criteria from this list of statuses. If you selected Filter by Name or Filter by Follow Up, the button becomes a search box once you click it. Start typing your filter criteria (client name, for example) and the system will auto-fill available options for you to select.
IMPORTANT: Once you apply a filter, that tab will ONLY display information that fits that criteria. If you think your My Opportunities tab isn't showing you all your leads, for example, be sure there is no filter applied. To remove a filter, click the "x" button to the right of the filter. That tab will now remove the filter and display the complete list of relevant information.
Dashboard TabsHere's a brief description of what you'll find in each tab:
- Unassigned Tasks. This is a list of status-driven tasks that have no assignee. This list helps you stay on top of tasks that might otherwise slip through the cracks. The task may need to be performed by you, or if you manage a team, assigned to an available agent. NOTE: If you create a task within the client record, the system will not let you save it without assigning it. Any unassigned tasks must, by default, be associated with a particular status. You may want to open up your policy status rules and review their associated tasks. If you don't want to assign a task to a particular user every time, you can use the Assignment Role feature to assign it to the agent associated with a lead, for example. For a full explanation of how Insureio's statuses and tasks work, click here.
- My Business. This is a list of your leads and in-force policies.
- My Opportunities. This is a list of your leads. This includes leads posted via API, leads that were manually entered, and leads that have come in via marketing efforts such emails, quoters, or lead capture forms.
- My Pending Tasks. This is a list of any tasks assigned to you. If the task's due date has already passed, it will be shown in red. This list includes manually entered tasks, as well as tasks automatically generated by a status change.
- Team Business. This is a list of your hierarchy/downline's leads and in-force policies.
- Team Opportunities. This is a list of your hierarchy/downline's leads. This includes leads posted via API, leads that were manually entered, and leads that have come in via marketing efforts such emails, quoters, or lead capture forms.
- Team Pending Tasks. This is a list of any tasks assigned to you or members of your hierarchy/downline. If the task's due date has already passed, it will be shown in red. This list includes manually entered tasks, as well as tasks automatically generated by a status change.
- Recently Viewed. This is a list of your five most recently viewed contacts. It's a handy way to flip back quickly if you were just in a client record, but can't remember them by name.