LAST UPDATED: 6/26/19
Viewing New Leads in the Dashboard
Insureio displays new leads in the My Opportunities tab on your dashboard. Use the filter buttons to sort leads by status, name, or follow-up.
Jump to a section:
As soon as you log into the system, you'll be taken straight to your dashboard. Click the My Opportunities tab. The number in the tab tells you how many opportunities you'll see listed below.
At a glance, you'll be able to see the type of contact (consumer, agent, etc.), which state they're located in, the case status, any follow-ups needed and the associated due date, the premium associated with the case, and the brand profile to which that lead is assigned.
Get More Information about an Opportunity
You have two ways to access more information about an opportunity:
- Click the client name to be taken to the client record, where you can view policy details, contact information, and more.
- Click the dropdown menu on the right for easy access to common actions, like emailing this client or launching click-to-call.
Dropdown Menu Options for Common Actions
The right-hand dropdown menu contains the following options:
- Phone. If you use click-to-call, select this option to dial the client instantly. If the client record contains more than one phone number, the primary phone will be dialed.
- Email. Select this option to launch your email client and pre-populate an email with the client's email address. If the client record contains more than one email address, the primary address will be selected.
- Change Status. Select this option to make a quick change to the client's status. A pop-up window will display the client's current status. Click that status to reveal a dropdown menu of all your available statuses (you may need to scroll down if you have quite a few). Click the new status to apply it, and you'll see the dashboard update instantly. To cancel without changing the status, click the white "x" at the top right of the modal window.
- Add Task. Select this option to create a new task for this client. A pop-up window will display the task options. Once you've filled in your task data, click the blue Add button at the bottom. To cancel without creating a task, click Cancel or the white "x" at the top right of the modal window.
Sort Opportunities with Filters
There are three filter buttons that can help you sort your opportunities for a faster workflow. When you apply a filter, any opportunities that don't fit the filter criteria will be hidden. When you remove the filter, you'll see them all again. If you think you're missing leads, you may need to turn off a previously applied filter to see them.
Filter by Status
Use this filter to view ONLY leads that have a particular status. Before we apply this filter, here's how our dashboard looks - note that we have one New Lead status and one Contact Attempted - HOT status mixed in with our Prospect status:
Let's say you want to call all leads that have a status of Contact Attempted - HOT. Click Filter by Status to bring up a list of all statuses.
Select the status you want to work with. Your dashboard will update to show you ONLY opportunities that meet this filter criteria. In this case, we see the one lead with a status of Contact Attempted - HOT:
To remove this filter and see ALL your opportunities, click the "x" button to the right of the filter status name:
Filter by Name
Use this filter to find an opportunity by name. Click Filter by Name and start typing the name you want. Insureio will bring up a dropdown menu of names. Select the name you want, and your dashboard will update to show you ONLY opportunities that meet this filter criteria. To remove this filter and see ALL your opportunities, click the "x" button to the right of the filter name.
Filter by Follow Up
Use this filter to find opportunities that require a particular follow up. Click Filter by Follow Up and start typing the name of the follow up you want in the search box (new lead call, cool lead call, warm lead call, etc.). The system will show you a list of possible matches. Select the follow up you want, and your dashboard will update to show you ONLY opportunities that meet this filter criteria. To remove this filter and see ALL your opportunities, click the "x" button to the right of the filter name.