- Click the down-arrow icon to the far right of your name (or the name of the user for whom you wish to create a sub-user).
- Fill out the "New User" data-entry window. You are creating a new account, so keep this in mind when you choose the username and password for your new sub-user.
- Click the blue "Create" button. To exit without saving, click the grey "x" in the top right. You will be taken to the new sub-user's personal profile, where you will be listed as the relationship manager in the account details section.
- Hover over "Agency Management" in your left-hand main menu and click on "Branding Assignments."
- Make sure your agency is checked in the left-hand box. You may select up to five agencies at a time if you need to assign your new sub-user to multiple agencies.
- Make sure your new sub-user is checked in the right-hand box. You may select up to five sub-users at a time if you need to assign multiple sub-users to one or more agencies.
- Check the appropriate box(es) in the grid at the bottom of the page to assign your new sub-user(s) to the appropriate agency or agencies. This gives them access to the common branding and lead distribution rules associated with that agency.
- Click "Submit Changes" to save the new sub-user's agency assignments.
Professional and Advanced subscribers have the ability to create and add new users within their agency hierarchies. To access this feature, hover your mouse over "Agency Management" in the left-hand main menu and click on "Users." Every sub-user you have will be listed on the "Users" tab. If you have no sub-users, you will only see your name. Here's how to create a new sub-user for your agency: